We want you to have the freedom to treat your clothes with the same tough love you give your workouts.
KNOW TO WASH DIFFERENT FABRICS
- machine wash cold with similar fabrics
- avoid fabric softeners and abrasive fabrics/materials
- hang to dry (or tumble dry on low)
- lay flat to dry
If you have any questions that we haven’t answered here, please send email to [email protected]
We suggest to
- Cold wash, tumble dry low
- Close all zipper and Velcro closures
- Use less amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively without damaging the garment—leftover detergent may inhibit the water-repellency
TIPS TO EXTEND Your gear’s LIFE
eco audits for startups
Always check the care label.
Cold Wash, Air Dry
Machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. This helps protect the life of the ELASTANE fiber and the shape of your gear.
Taking Care of Bright Colors
We suggest you:
- Wash bright colors alone before you wear them
- Continue washing bright colored gear with similar colors
- When wet, keep bright colored gear away from other fabrics
- Turn your gear inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics and avoid anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with Velcro or zippers.
Avoid Mixing Synthetic fabrics with Cotton
Wash your D2 Synthetic Products separate from your hoodies and towels. Cotton fluff (especially from towels)
Sweat-Wicking Gear and Fabric Softener Don’t Mix
Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities.